Friday, May 08, 2009

Honest Scrap Awards

I was tagged by Riviera Owner Kahenya whose site you can now comment on:

- You must brag about the award
- You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger
- You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
- Show their names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog.
- List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on with the instructions!

10 things
1. Contrary to Kahenya's suggestion, I don’t take the Google kool-aid; I don’t sing their praise or earn an adsense cent. Having said that they control too may aspects of my life (blog, e-mail, news-reader, and search), and whatever their motives, they are good hosts, caterers, and sponsors for skunkworks events in Nairobi
2. My tech skills are nonexistent – just basic HTML. I’m not a techie, most of my posts are written in Microsoft Word
3. I’m really not feeling my job these days
4. I picture myself as Mr. Patel,a shopkeeper, behind the shop desk running the cash register (and laptop) from a small duka on Kirinyaga Road. I need a kick start into entrepreneurship
5. I am jealous of the Ushaidi crew; nevertheless I am committed that I will be a good director of that organization. You will invite me right?
6. Like Kahenya I love flying and once thought that (from the right angle) Martha Karua was hot
7. I’m not good at forming friendships and have a rather small group of close friends
8. My family, my core
9. Several friends and relatives are reading this; but I don’t like talking about blogging in public
10. I try and answer every tag with a commitment that I will not take part in another and will not pass it on to other bloggers


tumwijuke said...

Ooh, a rare look into Bankelele the person. I'm sorta intrigued.

Biche said...

Me too! Thanks for sharing, Bankelele (the person :-)).


bankelele said...

tumwijuke: sorta? have a nice weekend, enjoy Nakumatt shopping

Biche: Thanks, no more tags please

Anonymous said...

Kweli Bankelele ni binadamu halisi... Wakati wote tulidhani yeye ni kompyuta tuu.


Cheeky said...

Aww Bankelele, very sweet comments but you have tons of friends! Martha Karua? Really?

Ukwelii said...

I couldn't believe when I saw it in the feed-reader. Great peek into the man behind the blog... Hilarious. Thanks for the look...
Haha, you didn't brag about the award :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails