Republished from January 2006.
Change your stockbroker – a.k.a. central depository agent (CDA) - by taking these steps to transfer a shares (CDS) account to a new broker.
1. Complete and sign CDS 4A and 4B and submit both to current and new CDA (all stockbrokers have these forms).
2. Sign account opening forms with new CDA.
3. Keep signed copy of security transfer forms for own records.
It can take one day for the new arrangement to be effective - if processed before 12 PM. Shareholders can also contact the NSE's business development department (email@example.com) or send complaints (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Also this week
- The Scangroup IPO will close on Friday, July 28.
- The Weekly Citizen reports that Charterhouse Bank will re-open on July 28.
- For the recently unemployed, here are Steve Pavlina’s 10 reasons NOT to get a job!