Most of these appear in Friday daily papers
- 50 bus drivers at Akamba public road services, apply at company.
- Also Chief financial officer/head of finance. Apply to email@example.com July 21.
- Manager, group audit & risk. Apply to Hr.firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 July.
- Group FP&R analyst. Apply to email@example.com by July 21
Human development advisor (Somalia). Get details from firstname.lastname@example.org and apply to
email@example.com by 19 July.
Flower logistics manager at Homegrown. Apply to Hrd.NboHQ@f-h.biz by July 14.
Housing Finance Company of Kenya
- finance manager
- Risk & compliance manager
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 July.
securities market technical specialists (2) at the International Finance Corporation to be based in Nairobi or Johannesburg. Details at www.ifc.org/careers/ and deadline is 23 July.
- Deputy VC research production and extension
-chief internal auditor
- IT manager
Deadline is 25 July.
- Manager technical projects
- Sales executives
- Ab initio pilot trainees
- Cabin technicians
- Internal auditor
- Sales & ticketing agent and othe jobs.
Apply to the group human resource director P O Box 19002 Nairobi by 21 July.
Principal Officer forensic investigations at the Kenya Anti Corruption Commission. D/L is 21 July.
Kenya Bureau of Standards
- ICT manager
- Head of operations
- Head of business development
- Head of staff welfare
- Head of personnel, head of internal audit.
Apply to the MD by July 25.
Lecturers, librarians and administrative positions at the Kenya Methodist University. Apply by July 21.
Marketing manager at Magadi Soda. Apply to email@example.com by 21 July.
- Business development manager - premium services
- Chief technical officer
firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 July.
National Environmental Management Authority
- Director finance & administration
- Director legal services
- Chief accountant
D/L is August 7.
software developers (5) positions at Optenet.com which is opening a new office in Nairobi. Apply through Strathmore University at email@example.com by July 19.
Graduate engineers at Safaricom. Applicants who attained 1st class honours or 2nd class upper div in 2005/06 should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning & development manager at Tetrapak. Apply to Recruit.email@example.com by August 1.
at an unnamed IT company
- IT manager
- Project managers/business consultants (2)
- Financial accountant
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 July.
Other IT opportunities
- Network cabling of AG chambers and provide computer servers. D/L is 10 August.
- Supply and install forensic software and hardware for KACC. D/L is 16 august.
- Computer servers
- Emergency PA system at Kencom house
DL is July 24.
- Implement wide area network
- Implement enterprise network system
D/L is August 4.