So I have been tagged by Kipepeo
1. Post six weird facts/habits about yourself.
2. These cannot be used against you later on.
3. At the bottom name the six people you will tag next. Leave them a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.
1. My family think I was a Muslim mostly because I don’t eat pork. This all comes from the fact that I have good friends from West Africa from College who were devout Muslims and I even went to the million-man march.
2. Despite this, I eat with my left hand. I am right handed, but I have always eaten with left hand. This is awkward when I sit with friends to eat Ethiopian food, coastal, nyama choma or other communal meals from same dish. So I sometimes wig out by ordering food that require an individual plate & spoon or don’t eat at all.
3. I hate chewing gum. Can’t stand it - and the sight of gum put on/under furniture makes me nauseous to the point of changing seats or tables. If someone at the table is chewing gum I will edge away from them the way people with allergies shy away from cigarette smokers. I support Singapore, which has banned this vice in the country.
4. I read everywhere and always carry a book/web article or newspaper to read – bank queues, in matatu, in bar. But I stopped reading while walking in town after a close call, when my bag was almost snatched by a parking boy. I looked up just in time, stared him down, and he walked past me and went and snatched a window cover from a parked car instead.
5 Am a plane spotter and airport junkie, I know all large commercial aircraft (non Russian) and get a rush from being at JKIA and identifying all the aircraft and airlines as they come in to land or taxi to take off. I will escort anyone to the airport if they put Tusker on the table.
6. I can’t count to six.
Am a bit late to the tag and can’t think of anyone. So if I have met you or you have commented here in the last week, please consider yourself tagged.